Wednesday, November 18, 2015

And she's off . . .

“Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day” (D&C 4:2).

Today Miri embarked on an amazing journey.  I will post her letters and updated pictures here for those that want to keep in touch with how Sis. Haubner is doing.  Because this is a public blog, if you are interested in any contact info. for Miri, just leave a comment with your name and I will get the info. to you :)  Have fun following Sis. Haubner's awesome missionary adventures!!  Love, Tara







1 comment:

  1. Miri, I have been in the Ward almost 3 years, however I've been in Primary/Nursery, so I never really got to know you personally. That being said, I have always been so impressed with you and know you will be a fantabulous missionary. Stay warm. :) <3

    ReplyDelete